Friday, August 7, 2015

Status update from our PI

BARREL Status Report #5
August 7, 2015

Today our launch dress rehearsal was again delayed due to rain, but we closed out all action items and have been given Approval to Proceed from NASA. Monday morning, we'll conduct a launch dress rehearsal and compatibility test with Esrange equipment, as well as the Esrange FRR. If all goes well, and weather permitting, we will proceed with launch Monday late morning/early afternoon.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who worked so diligently over the last few days to get everything in order for our first launch!

Best
Robyn