Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Becoming a science communicator.

Today I (Alexa) am attending an NSF EPSCoR workshop on science communication. Hopefully I'll learn some really cool tricks and be able to improve this blog to make it even more awesome. Thus far today we've learned about twitter, and how about why many science communications fail. It's been really interesting and I hope to learn a lot more. In the mean time, this gives me an excuse to show two videos of my favourite science communicators. Bill Nye the Science guy and Neil deGrasse Tyson. I hope you enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. And dont miss the presentation of Prof. Lewin on old days of ballooning...

    http://youtu.be/vwZKPsMY4R0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the video link! I added it to a post a few days later. I love listening to Prof. Lewin's lectures, they're always so much fun!

      Delete