Friday, February 7, 2014

From the Ice: BARREL Status Update #43

Hi folks,

 Sorry for the late report, but we had no internet all day yesterday (planned outage). There isn't too much new. Both SANAE and Halley are waiting for surface weather to improve. SANAE has a possible launch opportunity Friday. Halley has a possible opportunity Sunday. If neither of these days are favorable, we may end up not launching since we are leaving soon and have to start packing!

Robyn,