Tuesday, May 28, 2013

1 Week until the Workshop.

I hope you all are as excited as I am about this workshop. It'll be the first time a large portion of our team along with the Van Allen Probe teams will be able to get together, sit down, and start working though our data! It's always so much easier to do this face to face.

We have so many exciting events to look at, but we've narrowed it down to three time periods (and really just days to keep it simple) January 17th 2013, January 26th 2013, and February 2nd 2013. If you miss us in MN, a number of the team will be at GEM and I (Alexa) will also be at IAGA in August and the Cluster meeting this September. This past campaign has been incredibly successful, but no time to stop and smell the roses, we're getting ready for the 2014 campaign! 

This workshop also gives me a great excuse to go back and visit my Alma Mater Augsburg. It's just down the street for UofM. In fact I believe that many from the Augsburg group will be heading to our workshop throughout the week. I can't wait to see them and catch up!




No comments:

Post a Comment